30 – 90 Day Programs
There is no surefire solution to telling an individual how long the process of recovery will take. On average a program lasts from 4 to 12 weeks before they are ready to face the world on their own. The process of recovery is a lifetime commitment and the changes required for recovery do not happen overnight.
90 Day Rehab Programs
Our outpatient recovery program provides a safe and comfortable environment for recovery. We believe that it takes more than just getting rid of the substances in your body to overcome an addiction. Here at 449 Recovery we help our patients to work to the process day by day.
A typical 30, 60 or 90 day programs consist of the following daily and weekly routines:
- 1 hr. a day to work on assignments issued by the therapist
- 2 Group Therapy sessions a day that last 1 ½ hours, each on various subjects
- 1 Personal One-On-One Private Session with our psychiatrist
- 1 family group session each week
- 1 significant other group session each week.
- 1 hr. private counseling session
Throughout the program we offer each of our patients and opportunity to learn. They learn about themselves and about their expectations for the program.
We teach our patients:
- To confront situations
- To control situations
- To communicate effectively
- To purge the body of drug residues
- To use tools needed to acquire and retain knowledge
- To overcome living in the past
- To avoid harmful situations
- To restore ethics, morals, responsibility and integrity
- To improve problem-solving skills
Patients enrolled in our program may be eligible for financing options as well. While outpatient programs such as the ones offered here at 449 Recovery are considerably less expensive than an inpatient solution, the cost can still be significant. In an effort to aid our clients in getting the help that they need we offer several financing options. Please contact our offices to get informaiton about solutions that might work best for you.
If you or a loved one is suffering from an addiction our recovery program for alcohol and drug abuse may be the solution for you and your family. Contact us today for free information or a free consultation as to how we can help you to overcome your addiction. Enrollment is simple. The results will last a lifetime.